[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ av_uid=’av-12mdwh3′]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-jlj6p7cz’ custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=”]
This document provides you neccessary information on how to get started with iPragmatech SMS plugin
Please read it carefully, and follow the installation instruction to the letter.
Note: We keep unique records for every iPragmatech – SocialEngine SMS plugin license that is purchased. If this software is found to be stolen, distributed without permission, illegally obtained, or if the users of this software are found to be breaching any of the terms in License, iPragmatech has the unconditional right to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.
- SocialEngine v4.0.4
SMS Plugin Installation
Plugin installation will function very similarly to the SocialEngine upgrade process.
- Log into your SocialEngine 4 site and access the Admin area.
- Access the Manage menu and click on Packages & Plugins.
- Click on the Install New Packages link, then on the Add Packages link.
- Select the modules-phone-xxx.TAR file where you extracted the downloaded zip package.
- Follow the step-by-step wizard to complete the installation of the plugin files.
- Once installed successfully, go to Admin -> Plugins->Phone and edit your preffered gateway settings
- Go to Admin -> Settings -> Profile Questions and add a new field for storing Phone number if not exists already
- Go to Admin -> Plugins -> Phone -> SMS Setting, enter respective values and click on save. Enter 0 for Free SMS if unsure
- Go to Admin -> Plugins -> Phone -> SMS Member Level Settings and configure usage permissions for all user levels
This plugin reqires to change subscription plan for SMS packages, sms and payment gateway settings. Please go through and config them per your needs.
The purchase of iPragmatech Plugin entitles the Licensee to 30 days of technical support from iPragamtech. The support shall be provided mainly by means of an electronic ticketing system, or at the sole discretion of iPragmatech may be provided by other means of communication such as telephone and/or electronic mail (E-Mail).
Support shall ONLY be provided for the following issues:
- Initial plugin installation
- Errors encountered during the normal use of unmodified plugin’ source code
Support will NOT be liable for requests involving the customization of our plugins including but not limited to:
- The integration of third-party modules
- The addition of functionality to the plugin package
- The customization of the graphical interface
- Assistance in locating resources out of iPragmatech realm of expertise
Support for modified plugin’s source code will be providedat iPragmatech’ sole discretion.
We provide refund only if all the following requirements are met:
- Refund is requested within 48 hours after purchase
- If your site meets the plugin requirements and essential features of the plugin will not work on your site
- We cannot fix the plugin errors using given ftp, database and admin access credentials
- Errors are not caused by your modifications of the plugin or any part of SocialEngine and other plugins
We don’t provide refund for the purchased hours packages if they are:
- Purchased more than 48 hours ago
- Partly used